Buying or selling an apartment in a new development is far different than doing it in an existing apartment building. So it’s helpful to know what is typically on the table and what’s not in negotiations.
That’s why the free webinar “Buying and Selling in a New-Construction Building” is a must-attend on May 12 at 3:30 pm
The webinar, part of the Brownstoner Home Events series, will feature Rick Kelly, founder of Alta Real Estate; John Gnisci, senior vice president at Cross Country Mortgage; and attorney Sharon Yehoshua Darouvar from the law firm Konner, Gershburg, Melnick, Darouvar.
Sponsors include Alta Real Estate, Cross Country Mortgage, and Konner, Gershburg, Melnick, Darouvar.
- What’s the difference between buying a resale and a new condo?
- How much money do you have to put down in new development?
- Are the closing costs higher?
- Where are mortgage rates now and where will they be over the next 12 to 18 months?
- Are the recent bank failures affecting the mortgage industry in a negative manner?
- What is the timeline from contract signing to closing?
To learn about sponsorship opportunities for Brownstoner Home Events, please get in touch here.